Information on the processing of personal data according to the article 13-14 Reg.to EU 2016/679
ARPE will process, as data controller, your personal data according to the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), and informs users that the personal data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject, collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
Purpose and legal basis for the processing
- Technical and functional access to the site, no data is kept after closing the browser
- Purpose of advanced navigation and personalized content management
- Statistics and analysis of navigation and users
Methods of data processing
The data may be processed in anonymous form for statistical analysis aimed at improving the
Each processing takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of appropriate security measures.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller.
The retention period of your data will be in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, according to the article 5 of Reg.UE 2016/679. The data retention period is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Rights of the data subjects
According to art. 15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22 of Reg.UE 2016/679 persons concerned have:
The right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and categories of
subjects to whom or to which the personal data may be communicated and who or which
may get to know said data;
The right to obtain, without delay, the following information from the data controller or data processors:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data retention of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a and b have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom or which the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning themselves, even though the data is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning themselves, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys
The data processor reserves the right to modify, update add or remove parts of this privacy statement at its discretion and at any time.
A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and it can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However in this case the use of website and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies simply continue browsing.
This site uses the following cookie categories:
- Technical cookies: These files are essential to the correct and smooth working of the website. They do not contain personal data and last only for the current session;
- Functionality cookies: strictly necessary for the use of the site. For them there is no need for consent;
- Statistics cookies: used to verify the correct working of the site and the behavior of users for the sole purpose of optimizing the site
The website could also include components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google. These cookies are used only to monitoring and improving site performance. For more information, please refer to the link below:
For deactivation / cancellation / management, refer to the following paragraph “Disabling cookies”
Cookies are connected to the browser used and CAN BE DISABLED DIRECTLY FROM THE BROWSER. Disabling cookies may prevent the correct use of some functions of the site itself, in particular will not be viewable social plugins and Google maps.
The instructions for disabling cookies, and for the possible elimination of cookies already present on the user’s device, can be found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Safari 6/7 Mavericks https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
Safari 8 Yosemite https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
You can find more information about cookies consulting the site:
Third-party cookies of www.arpe.ro :
- _ga: third-party/statistic cookie
- _gid: third-party/statistic cookie
- _gat: third-party/statistic cookie
Rights of the data subjects
At any time, you can exercise your rights towards the Data Controller according to art.15-21 of the GDPR, or you can obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction. Pursuant to the same articles, he also has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing, to oppose the processing of the same data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. To exercise these rights, or to obtain any other information, requests must be addressed to: email@example.com.
The third-party sites that can be accessed through this website are not covered by this statement. ARPE declines any responsibility regarding them. The categories of cookies used and the type of processing of personal data by these companies are regulated in accordance with the information provided by this company.
The data processor is ARPE- Berceni Road 104, Sector 4, Bucharest, Romania – www.arpe.ro – firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: May 25, 2018